Our IT Support team is committed to providing high-quality support services to our customers. By engaging with our support team, you agree to the following terms and conditions, Effective 02nd March 2023
- Availability: Our support team is available during our business hours, which are Monday to Friday, from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm, and Saturday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm (local time). Support requests received outside of these hours will be addressed as soon as possible during the next business day.
- Support Requests: All support requests must be submitted through our designated support channels, including email, phone, facebook messenger, or our online support portal. Requests received through other channels may not be addressed in a timely manner.
- Response Time: Our support team aims to respond to support requests within 24 hours of receipt during our business hours. Response times may be longer during peak periods, but we will keep you informed of any delays.
- Support Scope: Our IT Support team provides technical support for windows, linux, ios, mac, android. While We are not responsible for any issues caused by third-party software, hardware, or services we will also support you with guidence of 3rd party support teams.
- Support Resolution: Our IT Support team will make every effort to resolve your support request in a timely and efficient manner. However, some issues may require additional time to investigate and resolve.
- Communication: Our support team will communicate with you via email, phone, or our online support portal. It is your responsibility to ensure that your contact information is up-to-date and accurate.
- Modification to this agrement: We may modify these Terms from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in our business, changes in payment methods, changes in technology, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system. If we do so we will notifiy you by email to the email address you have provided us with, however we are not obliged to and such modification shall be effective upon our posting of the revised Terms on the Website. You agree to be bound by any changes to these Terms when you use our Website and Services after any such modification is posted on the Website. It is therefore important that you review these Terms regulary to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
- Termination: We reserve the right to terminate our support services at any time, without notice, for any reason. You may also terminate our support services at any time by providing written notice to us.
Suspension: We reserve the right to suspend or place your account on hold for the following reasons including but not limited to:
i) Non Payment of Goods/Services,
ii) Breach of this Agreement,
iii) Reasons beyond our control (Including but not limited to: Acts of God. Legal Reasons).
While your account is suspended or on hold accessing your account will be restricted until the issue has been resolved.
EB IT Support will keep your account suspended for the maximum duration of 90 days, if no agrement has been made We reserve the right to terminate your account and/or seek alternative ways of recovering any owings from You or Your Represenatives.
Should an account be placed on hold, this will be for the maximum duration of 30 days with a review at the end of the 30 days to determine next outcome which may include: Termination, A further 30 days on hold. You will be invited to these meetings to discuss the outcome.
Payment: You agree to pay in full by the invoice due date, (30 days after the invoice is generated) any and all invoices or be subject to Termination and/or Suspension of service until full payment has been made.
If you feel you cannot pay your bill by the agreed date then please contact our support team who will negotiate terms on continuation of service which may include placing your account on hold until such time payment has been made.
Should any payment not be made after the invoice due date we may seek alternative ways of recovering any owings from You or Your Represenatives, if no attempt has been made to contact us during your suspension period.
Fees: You agree that subscription fees will remain fixed during the intial term of your subscription unless
(i) you exceed your maximum data usage, support requests, callouts and/or other services not mentioned here.
(ii) you upgrade products/services or base packages.
(iii) you subscribe to additional features or services.
(iv) otherwise agreed to in your Order.
We may also choose to decrease your fees upon written notice to you. You can find out more informtion about this by contacting our support team, or reviewing your indivdual contracts.
Upon renewal, we may increase your fees up to our then-current list price set out in our product and services catalog. If this increase applies to you, we will notify you at least thirty (30) days in advance of your renewal. and the increased fees will apply at the start of the next renewal. If you do not agree to this increase, either party can choose to terminate your contract/subscription at the ened fo your then-current term by giving the notice required in the "Termination" section above.
- Deposit: A £25 deposit is required for all appointment confirmations. This deposit will be non refundable in the case of a no fix/no fee situation as will be used as the standard call out charge.
- Part Returns: EB IT Support is not responsible for returning parts from third parties. While we are happy to recommend parts and order them for you, we cannot guaruntee that parts will be fully refunded by the supplier, in the case of a no fix no fee.
- 90 Day Warranty: We offer a 90 day warranty on all labour performed by EB IT Support, this will only cover to the extend work is carried out and is only valid upon successful completion of a repair. During this 90 days no call out charges will apply, however replacements parts are supplied sperately.
- Website Hosting Content: If you choose to host your website with us you will not be permitted to host the following content, but not limited to: Mature, illegal, gambling, bots.
- Enforceability: In the event that any provision of this agreement shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by applicable court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render this Agreement unenforceable or invalid as a whole. We will amend or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and which achieves, to the extent possible, our original objectives and intent as reflected in the original provision.
- Legal Age: You attest that you are of legal age (18 or over) to enter into this Agreement.
- Account Usage: You agree to follow generally accepted rules of "Netiquette" when sending email messages or posting to newsgroups. You are responsibile for security of your password. EB IT Support will not change password to any account without proof of identification, which is satisfactory to EB IT Support, which may include written authorization with signature. In the event of any partnership break-up, divorce or other legal problems that includes You, You understand that EB IT Support will remain neutral and may put the account on hold until the sitation has been resolved. Under no circumstances will EB IT Support be liable for any losses incurred by You during this time of determination of ownership, or otherwise. You agree to defend (through counsel of Our choosing), indemnify and hold harmless EB IT Support from any and all claims arising from such ownership disputes. If you are required to supply or transmit sensitve information to EB IT Support you should take all due precautions to provide any sensitive information over a secure communication channel.
- Applicable Law: Except as otherwise set forth in the UDRP or any similar policy with respect to any dispute regarding the Services provided under this Agreement, Your rights and obligations and all actions contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.
Limitation of Liability; Waiver and Release
The services offered by EB IT Support are provided on an "AS IS" and EB IT Support expressly disclaims any and all warrantiies whether express or implied, ncluding without limitation any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringment, to the fullest extent permitted or authorized by law. Without limitation of the foregoing, Namecheap expressly does not warrant that the
EB IT Support services will meet Your requirements, function as intended, or that the use of the provided Services will be uninterrupted or error free. You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Services is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from
EB IT Support shall create any warranty not expressly made herein. You agree that EB IT Support will not be liable for any (i) suspension or loss of the Services, except to the limited extent that a remedy is provided under this Agreement; (ii) interruption of business; (iii) access delays or access interruptions to the website(s) provided through or by the Services; (iv) loss or liability resulting from acts of god; (v) data non-delivery, mis-delivery, corruption, destruction or other modification; (vi) events beyond the control of Namecheap;
(vii) the processing of Your application for Services; or (viii) loss or liability resulting from the unauthorized use or misuse of Your account identifier or password.
In no event shall EB IT Support be liable for any or all direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including, but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of the Services, even if EB IT Support is aware of or has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
In addition, You specifically acknowledge and agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to EB IT Support or the Services provided by EB IT Support must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues, otherwise such cause of action shall be permanently barred.
In addition, You specifically acknowledge and agree that in no event shall EB IT Support’s total aggregate liability exceed the total amount paid by You for the particular Services that are the subject of the cause of action.
The foregoing limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law, and shall survive any termination or expiration of these Terms of Service or Your use of EB IT Support or its Services offered.
No waiver of any provision of this Agreement shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by an authorized representative of EB IT Support.
Indemnification: Accordingly, You for Yourself and all of Your heirs, personal representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns, hereby fully release, remise, and forever discharge EB IT Support and all affiliates of EB IT Support, and all officers, agents, employees and representatives of EB IT Support, and all of their heirs, personal
representatives, predescessors, successors and assigns, for, from and against any and all claims, liens, demands, cause of action, controversies, offsets, obligations, losses, damages, and liabiites of every kind and character whatsovere, including but not limited to, any action
obmission, misreprsentation or other basis of liability founded either in tort or contract and the duties arising thereunder, whether known or unknown, relating relating to or arising out of, or in any way connected with or resulting from, the Services and Your acquisition and use thereof, including, but not limited to, the provision of the EB IT Support products and/or services by EB IT Support
and its agents and employees. Further, You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Namecheap and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns from any loss, liability, damages or expense, including reasonable legal fees,
arising out of (i) any breach of any representation or warranty provided in this Agreement, or as provided by EB IT Supports agreements that have been incorpriated by reference herin; (ii) the Services or your use of the Services, including without limitation infringement or dilution by You or by another using the Services from Your computer; (iii) any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any person or entity; (iv) any information or data You supplied to
EB IT Support, including, without limitation, any misrepresentation in Your application, if applicable; (v) the inclusion of metatags or other elements in any website created for you or by you via the Services; (vi) any information, material, or services available on your EB IT Support website: or
(vii), any negligence or willful misconduct by You, or any allegation that Your account infringes a third person's copyright, trademark or proprietary or intellectual property right, or misappropriates a third person's trade secrets.
This indemnification is in addition to any indemnification required of You elsewhere. Should EB IT Support be notified of a pending law suit, or receive notice of the filing of a law suit, EB IT Support may seek a written confirmation from You concerning Your obligation to defend, indemnify EB IT Support. Such written confirmation may include the posting of performance bonds or other guarantees. Your failure to provide such a confirmation may be considered a breach of this agreement. You agree that EB IT Support shall have the right to participate in the defense of any such claim through counsel of its own choosing. You agree to notify EB IT Support of any such claim promptly in writing and to allow EB IT Support to control the proceedings. You agree to cooperate fully with EB IT Support during such proceedings. The terms of this section will survive any termination or cancellation of this Agreement.