Your basket is currently empty!
Terms of Business
Our staff are committed to providing high-quality support services to our customers. By engaging with our support team, you agree to the following terms and conditions, Effective 10th November 2023
- Availability: Our support team is available during our business hours, which are Monday to Friday, from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, and Saturday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm (local time). Support requests received outside of these hours will be addressed as soon as possible during the next business day. For those on Contracts with 24/7 availability in the terms our availability is 24/7.
- Support Requests: All support requests must be submitted through our designated support channels, Including:
- Facebook messenger
- or our online support portal.
Requests received through other channels may not be addressed in a timely manner.
- Response Time: Our support team aims to respond to support requests within 24 hours of receipt during our business hours. Response times may be longer during peak periods, but we will keep you informed of any delays via our X channel (formally Twitter) or via our Status Site.
- Support Scope: Our IT Support team provides technical support for windows, Linux, IOS, mac, android. While We are not responsible for any issues caused by third-party software, hardware, or services we will also support you with guidance of 3rd party support teams when supporting for 3rd party tools.
- Support Resolution: Our IT Support team will make every effort to resolve your support request in a timely and efficient manner. However, some issues may require additional time to investigate and resolve.
- Tickets on Hold: Tickets can be placed on hold for different reasons, these will pause our resolution targets for the ticket. This could be for one of the following reasons:
- Awaiting Payment : We are awaiting a payment for parts or 3rd party tools so cannot proceed with the ticket until these have been obtained.
- Awaiting Appointment : We will place a ticket on hold when we are awaiting an appointment for an engineer to visit a customer’s location or the device is due to be dropped off.
- Waiting on Parts : We are waiting for the part to arrive from a 3rd party.
- Waiting on Customer: We are awaiting a response from you our customer.
- Communication: Our support team will communicate with you via email, phone, or our online support portal. It is your responsibility to ensure that your contact information is up-to-date and accurate.
- Acceptable/Fair Usage: While some of our services come with “Unlimited” caps, this is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Services must not be left in a “logged in/unattended state”.
- Limitations may be set on speeds during a heavy/large download.
- Part Costs: Parts are provided separately and are not included in the advertised price on the website.
- Termination: We reserve the right to terminate our support services at any time, without notice, for any reason. You may also terminate our support services at any time by providing written notice to us, by email at: [email protected] or post to: EB IT Support LTD, Boston Enterprise Centre, Wyberton Fen, Boston, PE21 7TW.
- Suspension: We reserve the right to suspend or place your account on hold for the following reasons including but not limited to:
i) Non Payment of Goods/Services,
ii) Breach of this Agreement,
iii) Reasons beyond our control (Including but not limited to: Acts of God. Legal Reasons).
While your account is suspended or on hold accessing your account will be restricted until the issue has been resolved.
EB IT Support LTD will keep your account suspended for the maximum duration of 90 days. If no agreement has been made we reserve the right to terminate your account and/or seek alternative ways of recovering any owings from You or Your Representatives.
- Payment: You agree to pay in full by the invoice due date, (30 days after the invoice is generated) any and all invoices are subject to Termination and/or Suspension of service until full payment has been made. If you feel you cannot pay your bill by the agreed date then please contact our support team who will negotiate terms on continuation of service which may include placing your account on hold until such time payment has been made.
- Should any payment not be made after the invoice due date we may seek alternative ways of recovering any owings from You or Your Representatives.
- A late fee of up to 50% or £60, whichever is higher will be added to any invoices marked over 30 days of non payment.
- Fees: Subscription fees will remain fixed for the first 12 (twelve) months of the plan unless:
- (i) you exceed your maximum data usage, support requests, callouts and/or other services not mentioned here.
- (ii) you upgrade products/services or base packages.
- (iii) you subscribe to additional features or services.
- (iv) otherwise agreed to in your Order.
However subscribers may choose to downgrade their plan at any time without penalty.
After the first 12 (twelve) months, we may increase your fees up to our then-current list price set out in our product and services catalogue. If this increase applies to you, we will notify you at least thirty (30) days in advance of your renewal.
If you do not agree to this increase, either party can choose to terminate your contract/subscription at the end of your then-current term by giving the notice required in the “Termination” section above.
- Deposit: A £25 deposit is required for all appointment confirmations. This deposit will be non refundable in the case of a no fix/no fee situation as will be used as the standard call out charge.
- Part Returns: EB IT Support LTD is not responsible for returning parts from third parties. While we are happy to recommend parts and order them for you, we cannot guarantee that parts will be fully refunded by the supplier, in the case of a no fix no fee.
- 1 Year Warranty: We offer a 1 year warranty on all labour performed by EB IT Support LTD upon successful completion of a repair. Subsequent issues are not covered by this warranty.
- Enforceability: In the event that any provision of this agreement shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by applicable court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render this Agreement unenforceable or invalid as a whole. We will amend or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and which achieves, to the extent possible, our original objectives and intent as reflected in the original provision.
- Legal Age: You attest that you are of legal age (18 or over) to enter into this Agreement.
- Account Usage: You agree to follow generally accepted rules of “Netiquette” when sending email messages or posting to newsgroups. You are responsible for security of your password. EB IT Support LTD will not change password to any account without adequate proof of identification, which may include written authorization with signature. In the event of any disputes you understand that EB IT Support LTD will remain neutral and may put the account on hold until the situation has been resolved. Under no circumstances will EB IT Support LTD be liable for any losses incurred by You during this time of determination of ownership, or otherwise.
You agree to defend (through counsel of Our choosing), indemnify and hold harmless EB IT Support LTD from any and all claims arising from such ownership disputes. If you are required to supply or transmit sensitive information to EB IT Support LTD you should take all due precautions to provide any sensitive information over a secure communication channel.
- Website Hosting General Rules of Conduct
- Your site must not contain or promote: illegal activities, including Child pornography or the exploitation of children, terrorism, violence against people, property or animals, spam or other unsolicited bulk emails, computer or network hacking or cracking, gambling content.
- Your site must not contain or promote: sale of prescription medication without a valid prescription.
- Your site must not infringe on the intellectual property rights of another user, person or entity.
- Your site may not copy or distribute in any medium any part of EB IT Support LTD’s services or site without being expressly authorized by EB IT Support LTD.
- You agree to personally backup any and all data hosted on EB IT Support LTD’s servers or services.
- EB IT Support LTD may monitor the content on your site for breaches of this agreement. If found your account maybe suspended or terminated.
- Your site must not spam or flood any external person. We monitor all traffic to and from our web services for indications of spamming.
- Refund and Site Credit Policy : EB IT Support LTD may offer refunds subject to the agreement of its management team and directors.
EB IT Support LTD will not refund on parts or 3rd party equipment used during its Services.
We may offer refunds in the following ways:
- Account Credit – Money will be added to your account which can then be used on further invoices or statements.
- Coupon Codes – Where you may pass this coupon code to other parties for a 1 time use code.
- Monetary Refunds – Where we will refund the direct cost of our services to you.
- Coupon Policy: EB IT Support LTD may every now and then offer coupons on products and or services, these coupons are valid until the term set on the advertisement and/or within 30 days of being published. Coupon Codes cannot be used against parts or 3rd party software/tools.
Only 1 coupon can be used at any 1 time, and this maybe used by new/returning customers.
- Affiliate Policy : EB IT Support LTD offers an affiliate policy that any customer may register and apply for at: eb-it.uk/affiliates/, This will give the customer a unique code which they may pass to external/new customers in exchange for a discount. –
- As a thank you EB IT Support LTD will offer a commission on each sale with the following rates: (Subject to change)
- 10% of total order.
- EB IT Support LTD reserve the right to individually accept/reject registrations to its Affiliate programs at any times for any reason.
- Affiliate Links must not be shared on any site that would break our Website Hosting Terms set above.
- You must not incentivize people to use your link by the ways of discounts/promotions/giveaways, these must be organic links.
- You may use your Affiliate link in the description of the video but it must not be the main reason for the video. If you wish to apply for Sponsorship please contact the management team.
- You are solely responsible for the development, operation and maintenance of your affiliate site and all materials that appear on your site.
- EB IT Support LTD reserve the right to:
- Adjust the terms of the Affiliate policy.
- Monitor the way an Affiliate referral is obtained.
- Terminate an Affiliate if they have violated these terms.
- Stop registrations to its Affiliate program at any time.
- Adjust and change the pay-out threshold.
- EB IT Support LTD is not responsible for TAX management using the EB IT Support LTD Affiliate program.
- As a thank you EB IT Support LTD will offer a commission on each sale with the following rates: (Subject to change)
- Fraud Prevention: EB IT Support LTD will check your details against fraud prevention agencies.
- Applicable Law: Except as otherwise set forth in the above policy or any similar policy with respect to any dispute regarding the Services provided under this Agreement, Your rights and obligations and all actions contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.
- Limitation of Liability; Waiver and Release The services offered by EB IT Support LTD are provided on an “AS IS” and EB IT Support LTD expressly disclaims any and all warranties whether express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, to the fullest extent permitted or authorized by law. Without limitation of the foregoing, EBIT Support LTD expressly does not warrant that our services will meet Your requirements, function as intended, or that the use of the provided Services will be uninterrupted or error free. You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Services is done at Your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to Your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from EB IT Support LTD shall create any warranty not expressly made herein. You agree that EB IT Support LTD will not be liable for any (i) suspension or loss of the Services, except to the limited extent that a remedy is provided under this Agreement; (ii) interruption of business; (iii) access delays or access interruptions to the website(s) provided through or by the Services; (iv) loss or liability resulting from acts of god; (v) data non-delivery, mis-delivery, corruption, destruction or other modification; (vi) events beyond the control of EBIT Support LTD; (vii) the processing of Your application for Services; or (viii) loss or liability resulting from the unauthorized use or misuse of Your account identifier or password.
In no event shall EB IT Support LTD be liable for any or all direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including, but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of the Services, even if EB IT Support is aware of or has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
In addition, You specifically acknowledge and agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to EB IT Support LTD or the Services provided by EB IT Support LTD must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues, otherwise such cause of action shall be permanently barred.
In addition, You specifically acknowledge and agree that in no event shall EB IT Support’s total aggregate liability exceed the total amount paid by You for the particular Services that are the subject of the cause of action.
The foregoing limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law, and shall survive any termination or expiration of these Terms of Service or Your use of EB IT Support LTD or its Services offered.
No waiver of any provision of this Agreement shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by an authorized representative of EB IT Support LTD.
- Indemnification: Accordingly, You for Yourself and all of Your heirs, personal representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns, hereby fully release, remise, and forever discharge EB IT Support LTD and all affiliates of EB IT Support LTD, and all officers, agents, employees and representatives of EB IT Support LTD, and all of their heirs, personal representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns, for, from and against any and all claims, liens, demands, cause of action, controversies, offsets, obligations, losses, damages, and liabilities of every kind and character whatsoever, including but not limited to, any action omission, misrepresentation or other basis of liability founded either in tort or contract and the duties arising thereunder, whether known or unknown, relating relating to or arising out of, or in any way connected with or resulting from, the Services and Your acquisition and use thereof, including, but not limited to, the provision of the EB IT Support LTD products and/or services by EB IT Support LTD and its agents and employees. Further, You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless EBIT Support LTD and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns from any loss, liability, damages or expense, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of (i) any breach of any representation or warranty provided in this Agreement, or as provided by EB IT Support LTDs agreements that have been incorporated by reference herin; (ii) the Services or your use of the Services, including without limitation infringement or dilution by You or by another using the Services from Your computer; (iii) any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any person or entity; (iv) any information or data You supplied to EB IT Support LTD, including, without limitation, any misrepresentation in Your application, if applicable; (v) the inclusion of metatags or other elements in any website created for you or by you via the Services; (vi) any information, material, or services available on your EB IT Support LTD website: or (vii), any negligence or wilful misconduct by You, or any allegation that Your account infringes a third person’s copyright, trademark or proprietary or intellectual property right, or misappropriates a third person’s trade secrets.
This indemnification is in addition to any indemnification required of You elsewhere. Should EB IT Support LTD be notified of a pending law suit, or receive notice of the filing of a law suit, EB IT Support LTD may seek a written confirmation from You concerning Your obligation to defend, indemnify EB IT Support LTD. Your failure to provide such a confirmation may be considered a breach of this agreement. You agree that EB IT Support LTD shall have the right to participate in the defence of any such claim through counsel of its own choosing. You agree to notify EB IT Support LTD of any such claim promptly in writing to our postal address: EB IT Support LTD, Boston Enterprise Centre, Wyberton Fen, Boston, PE21 7TW. You agree to cooperate fully with EB IT Support LTD during such proceedings. The terms of this section will survive any termination or cancellation of this Agreement.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF BUSINESS:
By engaging/continual visiting/contacting EB IT Support LTD, you agree to these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice. It is Your responsibility to review these terms and conditions periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes. If you have any questions or concerns about our terms of business, please contact us at: [email protected]